Welcome to The Family Compass – Leading the Way
We’ll answer your questions and point you in the right direction. We will take your call 24/7.
Call Now Toll-Free 1.866.490.3666
Looking for Boarding Schools for Troubled Children for your struggling child?
Is your family life in chaos due to the behavior of your child?
Is your child displaying any of the following self-destructive behaviors?
Boarding schools for troubled children help students who are experiencing difficulties in school, within their communities and at home. They aim to help children learn to cope with emotional issues that may be causing behavioral problems. Nothing unlocks the success inside a troubled child like a quality education, combined with therapeutic treatment.
Troubled children weren’t born bad. They often carry around a deep desire to be good kids who make their parents proud. Often times, children with behavioral problems have emotional issues that need to be addressed. Some of these issues may include:
- Grief and loss issues
- Low self-esteem
- Anger management problems
- Peer pressure
- Impulse control
- ADD or ADHD
- Substance abuse
- Alcohol addiction
- Borderline issues
- Bipolar disorder
- Autism disorders
- Adoption issues
- Mental, physical or sexual abuse
Benefits of Therapeutic Boarding Schools
Therapeutic boarding schools provide children in trouble with specialized educational services not offered in traditional schools. They not only obtain a quality, private school education, they learn basic skills needed to teach them how to deal with life issues. Through boarding school, your children can learn how to be more responsible, and accept the consequences of their bad behavior. Here are some of the benefits our parents love about having their troubled children attending boarding schools:
- Quality Academic Standards – Boarding schools believe in academic achievements and future success. They prepare their students for college by providing them with challenging academic curriculum. This gives them the academic skills needed to continue on to higher education.
- Smaller Sized Classes – Boarding schools for troubled children understand that many of their students need personal attention. That’s why they’re dedicated to having smaller sized classes. This allows them to develop close-knit relationships with students in order to provide individualized academic attention.
- Dedicated Faculty – When it comes to boarding schools, the majority of the faculty members live on-campus. Living among their students allows them to mentor each student better so they can achieve academic success.
- Superior Resources – Because these are private schools, they are blessed with some of the most superior resources available for students. Some of these resources include: secure campuses, athletic facilities, theaters and supreme libraries.
- Diverse Educational Approaches – Unlike traditional schools, therapeutic boarding schools incorporate therapy-focused approaches with superior education. This helps students learn how to choose better behavior to become successful adults in the future.
Find Quality Boarding Schools for Troubled Children
Children in trouble who attend specialized boarding schools have access to a forum for struggling youth. This helps them gain the skills they need to learn how to evaluate their own behaviors. These boarding schools rely on therapeutic tactics to teach troubled children, unlike military-style schools, which rely on barked orders and humiliation.
Not all therapeutic boarding Schools are equal in the services they provide. That’s why The Family Compass is dedicated to helping parents find the right local boarding school for their children. We use our database of boarding schools to help you find the school that meets your troubled child’s individual needs. Let us help you make an informed decision when you choose a boarding school to intervene on your child’s behalf.
If you have any questions, email us or call us toll-free at 866-490-3666. Our consultants are standing by to take your call 24 hours a day/7 days a week. So, call us now!
For more great ideas on Boarding Schools for Troubled Children why not visit:-
Info about Boarding Schools for Troubled Children
Review Boarding Schools for Troubled Children
Boarding Schools for Troubled Children Association
For More Information:
Boarding Schools for Troubled Youth
Boarding Schools for Troubled Teens
Boarding Schools for Troubled Teenagers
Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys
Boarding Schools for Troubled Girls
How ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) Affects Families by Sarah K. Jenkins
Contact your local Mental Health Association, community mental health center, or:
National Mental Health Association 2001 N. Beauregard Street, 12th Floor Alexandria, VA 22311 Phone 703/684-7722 Fax 703/684-5968
Mental Health Resource Center 800/969-NMHA TTY Line 800/433-5959
National Clearinghouse on ADD Boarding Schools http://dasis3.samhsa.gov/
For any questions – call 1-866-490-3666 toll free. We have consultants waiting to take your call 24 hours a day/7 days a week – Call now!