Looking for Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys for your struggling child?
Is your family life in chaos due to the behavior of your child?
Is your child displaying any of the following self-destructive behaviors?
Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys are very beneficial for parents who begin to feel desperate and out of control of their sons. Many of them are therapeutic boarding schools. That means they offer private school education combined with emotional and psychological therapy for boys. Students live on-campus with adult supervision 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Therapeutic boarding schools offer parents the option of long-term treatment programs. The programs were specially designed to deal with troubled boys with problems in school, emotional issues, drug and/or alcohol addictions and behavioral problems. Your son will receive emotional care that will help excel academically.
Signs of a Troubled Boy
Here are some of the signs that your son may be in trouble and in need of a therapeutic boarding school:
- Divorce Issues – Not dealing with the divorce of parents or other caregivers well
- Adoption Issues – Unable to deal with being adopted or neglected by birth parents
- Truancy – Refusal to attend school everyday
- Poor Performance in School – Bad grades, unable to make friends or cooperate with faculty
- Rebellion and Defiance – No respect for any authority figures, rules or regulations
- Poor Relationships with Peers – Unable to have healthy relationships or having a negative peer group
- Anger Management Problems – Uncontrollable temper with no regrets for negative behavior
- Unhealthy Sexual Conduct – Promiscuous, putting sex before all else
- Running Away – Finding excuses to run away from home and other adults and responsibilities
- Addictions – Alcohol addiction and/or drug abuse
- Psychological Diagnosis – Bipolar, anxiety, PTSD, ADD, ADHD, depression
The Family Compass is dedicated to helping parents find boarding schools for troubled boys that stand out from the typical experiences. We have a full database of boarding schools that we’ve researched thoroughly. We know the boarding schools in your local area that can help you help your son get back to where they should be in life and in school.
Therapeutic boarding schools offer strict daily schedules that include activities designed to provide therapeutic treatment for boys in trouble. Some of these activities include:
- Sports programs
- Fitness programs
- Outdoor activities
- Adventurous activities
- Music programs
- Arts and theater programs
Boys with troubling behavior benefit from schedules that are designed to keep them active and busy. This helps to enhance the value provided by the therapeutic programs put in place to keep them engaged and involved. It also helps them to find new things to interest them that they can learn to master in time. Therapeutic boarding schools provide a family-like environment for troubled boys. They soon learn to overcome their bad behavior through therapy-style education that teaches them to be less self-centered and selfish. Your troubled son will learn how to take charge of their own behavior and accept responsibility for their actions.
The Family Compass are leaders in the industry of boarding schools for troubled boys. We will help you find the right boarding school in your area for your son and your family situation. Some boarding schools even offer scholarships in certain situations.
If your son is troubled and you’re desperate to find help for him, The Family Compass can help.
Contact us by email or call our toll-free number at 866-490-3666 today. Our professional consultants are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more great ideas on Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys why not visit:-
Info about Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys
For More Information:
How ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) Affects Families by Sarah K. Jenkins
Contact your local Mental Health Association, community mental health center, or:
National Mental Health Association 2001 N. Beauregard Street, 12th Floor Alexandria, VA 22311 Phone 703/684-7722 Fax 703/684-5968
Mental Health Resource Center 800/969-NMHA TTY Line 800/433-5959
For any questions – call 1-866-490-3666 toll free. We have consultants waiting to take your call 24 hours a day/7 days a week – Call now!