Welcome to The Family Compass – Leading the Way
We’ll answer your questions and point you in the right direction. We will take your call 24/7.
Call Now Toll-Free 1.866.490.3666
Looking for Boarding Schools in Houston Texas for your struggling child?
Is your family life in chaos due to the behavior of your child?
Is your child displaying any of the following self-destructive behaviors?
Boarding Schools in Houston Texas offer parents a different approach to educating teens with troubling behavior. Troubled teens benefit from the structured on-campus environment provided by therapeutic boarding schools. Teens in trouble learn to identify the negative thinking patterns that have been leading to their negative behavior. This helps them learn to develop new coping skills to handle the stresses of life in positive ways.
Houston Texas Boarding Schools offer high-quality private school education to their students. This is combined with intense emotional and psychological therapeutic programs to help them succeed in school and in life. The educational programs, strict schedules and intense therapy sessions help troubled teens thrive as students and members of society.
Benefits of Boarding Schools in Houston Texas
These are some of the benefits of boarding schools for troubled teens:
- Positive Peer Relationships – Your troubled teen will live on-campus with peers who are also learning how to build healthy relationships through intense therapeutic programs. They will also learn how to build healthy relationships with adults and authority figures who care about their well-being. These are skills they will need throughout adulthood.
- Dedicated Teachers – Therapeutic boarding school teachers are dedicated to making a difference with troubled teens. Many of the faculty members live on campus with the students. This gives them the ability to provide feedback while assessing each student’s individual educational and emotional needs.
- Challenging Academics – Therapeutic boarding schools are actually private schools. That means that they provide the highest quality of education available to teens in trouble. They are challenged to excel and succeed in school, while being prepared for higher education.
- Activities to Stay Busy – Boarding schools provide structured lives for students with behavioral and emotional issues. Every student has scheduled daily routines. They have access to other activities to help them stay busy and focused. These activities also open doors to students who need to find their passions in life.
Spotting a Teen in Trouble
Oftentimes, parents struggle with the idea that their teen may be in trouble. Some live in denial, believing that everything will simply work itself out. Others recognize that a problem exists, but choose to ignore it hoping their teen will simply grow out of their awkward phase. But, this is a big mistake. You must address your teens problems early on in order to help them grow up to be successful adults. Here are some of the issues your teen may be having that need your immediate attention:
- Bipolar disorder
- ADD or ADHD
- PTSD or other traumatic issues
- Grief and loss
- Withdrawing from others
- Unhealthy relationships
- Peer pressure
- Alcohol abuse
- Drug addiction
Find Boarding Schools in Houston Texas
If you have a troubled teen who’s having problems dealing with a traumatic experience, The Family Compass can help. We have an extensive database of state licensed boarding schools that offer therapeutic approaches to quality education. We access each individual situation to help parents find the best boarding school to meet their teen’s needs.
Our consultants are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Don’t ignore the problem. Get your teen the help they need.
Call The Family Compass toll-free at 866-490-3666, or email us today!
For more great ideas on Boarding Schools in Houston Texas why not visit:-
Info about Boarding Schools in Houston Texas
Review Boarding Schools in Houston Texas
Boarding Schools in Houston Texas
Houston Texas Boarding School Association
For More Information:
Contact your local Mental Health Association, community mental health center, or:
National Mental Health Association 2001 N. Beauregard Street, 12th Floor Alexandria, VA 22311 Phone 703/684-7722 Fax 703/684-5968
Mental Health Resource Center 800/969-NMHA TTY Line 800/433-5959
National Clearinghouse on Houston Texas Boarding Schools http://dasis3.samhsa.gov/
Boarding Schools in Idaho
Boarding Schools in Jacksonville Florida
Boarding Schools in Kansas
Boarding Schools in Kentucky
Boarding Schools in Louisiana
Boarding Schools in America
American Boarding Schools
For any questions – call 1-866-490-3666 toll free. We have consultants waiting to take your call 24 hours a day/7 days a week – Call now!