Welcome to The Family Compass – Leading the Way
We’ll answer your questions and point you in the right direction. We will take your call 24/7.
Call Now Toll-Free 1.866.490.3666
Looking for Boarding Schools for Problem Children for your struggling child?
Is your family life in chaos due to the behavior of your child?
Is your child displaying any of the following self-destructive behaviors?
Boarding schools for problem children are dedicated to helping students who are having problems in school, at home and within their own communities. They focus on educating students, while teaching them how to cope with emotional issues. These specialized boarding schools help to unlock the success inside a problem child with quality education and therapeutic treatments.
Many adults believe that children with problems are born bad. This is simply not true. In many cases, emotional issues are the underlying reasons behind the troubling behavior of problem children. Specialized boarding schools address these emotional issues that lead to the behavioral problems in children. Here are some of the emotional issues that may be causing your child to have so many behavioral problems:
- Adoption issues
- Substance abuse
- Autism disorders
- Alcohol addiction
- Anxiety problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline issues
- Grief and loss issues
- Low self-esteem
- ADD and ADHD
- Anger management problems
- Impulse control
- Peer pressure
Benefits of Therapeutic Boarding Schools
Therapeutic boarding schools provide children with services that aren’t offered with traditional education. These schools provide high-quality private school education. They also provide therapeutic services that help students learn how to deal with the issues of life without acting out. These specialized boarding schools for problem children help your kids learn the art of being responsible for the own bad behavior. In time, they gain an inner desire to do better and act better, while healing emotionally.
- High Academic Standards – Specialized boarding schools are dedicated to the future success of their students. This means instilling the value of academic achievements with challenging curriculum. Your children will learn the academic skills the need to become successful college students.
- Smaller Classroom Sizes – Problem children need individualized attention in order to succeed in school. That’s why these specialized boarding schools are dedicated to teaching students in smaller classroom sizes than traditional schools. This enables faculty and students to develop closer academic relationships so they can get the help they need.
- Dedicated Faculty – Most of the faculty members of boarding schools live right on-campus with the students. This gives them the ability to mentor and interact with the students better in order to help them achieve success.
- Superior Resources – Therapeutic boarding schools are also private schools. Because of this, these schools are blessed with superior resources not usually available to traditional students. Some of these supreme resources include: libraries, secure campuses, theaters, athletic facilities and therapeutic programs.
- Diverse Approaches – Boarding schools for problem children take a diverse approach to educating students. They incorporate superior educational resources with therapeutic programs. This helps students develop better academic skills, as well behavioral choices so they can achieve future success as adults.
Find Quality Boarding Schools for Problem Children
Not all Boarding schools are equal in the services they provide. Each problem child is different and has different educational, emotional and psychological needs. At The Family Compass, we have dedicated ourselves to researching boarding schools. We have a database of boarding schools across the country, to help parents find the right ones for their children. We will help you make an informed, educated decision so you can intervene on your problem child’s behalf.
If you have any questions about boarding schools, email us or call us toll-free at 866-490-3666. Our professional consultants are always available to take your call 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Call us now to get the help you need!
For more great ideas on Boarding Schools for Problem Children why not visit:-
Info about Boarding Schools for Problem Children
How ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) Affects Families by Sarah K. Jenkins
Contact your local Mental Health Association, community mental health center, or:
National Mental Health Association 2001 N. Beauregard Street, 12th Floor Alexandria, VA 22311 Phone 703/684-7722 Fax 703/684-5968
Mental Health Resource Center 800/969-NMHA TTY Line 800/433-5959
For any questions – call 1-866-490-3666 toll free. We have consultants waiting to take your call 24 hours a day/7 days a week – Call now!